View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Morgenster Wine Estate
Morgenster is a thriving olive and wine farm with a history dating back to 1711. At just 35 minutes from Cape Town, this internationally acclaimed estate sits at the gateway to the Cape Winelands in Somerset West. Wine lovers and foodies, don’t miss the chance to taste award-winning Bordeaux-style wines and top quality extra virgin olive oil.
Visit Morgenster Wine Estate’s stylish tasting room, which overlooks a scenic dam and the Helderberg Mountains. Come and taste a range of red Bordeaux, white, and Italian wines from this picturesque setting, and when you do, pay special attention to those acclaimed reds. Morgenster releases its red Bordeaux style blends only when they have developed and aged to their fullest potential, so you’ll be getting only the finest quality.
Like the wines, Morgenster olive oils are only made from the cream of the crop and have been awarded dozens of times for their perfection. Our recommendation, the white truffle enhanced extra virgin olive oil will open you up to a whole new taste sensation.
- Historical and beautiful olive and wine estate in Somerset West
- Only 35 minutes from Cape Town
- Taste internationally-acclaimed Bordeaux-style wines and multiple award-winning olive oils
- Open Monday – Sunday and public holidays from 10h00 – 17h00
- Closed on Good Friday and Christmas Day