Moonglow Guesthouse sits on the slopes of Glencairn, with astounding views starting from Glencairn beach and Simon’s Town that continue across False Bay to Hangklip mountain.
The guesthouse is also located on the Cape Point Route, which offers attractions and activities such as boat trips, kayak adventures, penguin encounters, Cape Point, wine farms, as well as a host of restaurants, shops and bars.
Moonglow Guesthouse is named after the sight of the moon’s reflection across the bay, which can be seen nightly from the viewing deck. The deck also happens to be the perfect place from which to spot whales and dolphins, especially from September to November. Year round, there are plenty of activities for travellers in the area as Moonglow is conveniently situated to visit the Cape Peninsula’s attractions but is still within easy reach of Cape Town city centre and surrounds.
There are six en suite rooms in the guesthouse, each with unique character such as the Nautical Room or Farm Style Room, and each is furnished with all the amenities you’ve come to expect for a comfortable stay. Guest may also make use of the beautiful communal sundeck and lounge.
- Guesthouse accommodation in Glencairn, near Simon’s Town
- Sweeping views of Glencairn Beach, Simon’s Town and False Bay, ideal for whale watching
- Located on the Cape Point Route
- Nearby activities include swimming, surfing, kayaking, boat trips, penguin encounters and wine tasting
- Amenities include: complimentary Wi-Fi, TV, fridge, tea and coffee tray, heater and fan