View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Molo Lolo House
Connect to authentic Cape Town culture at the Molo Lolo House, an establishment designed to encourage unique South African experiences. Found in the affluent suburb of Three Anchor Bay, this double 19th century double-storey building is the perfect base for your holiday.
Hiking trails up the iconic Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and Twelve Apostles reward you with unreal views of Table Bay below. From these summits, look down onto the silver sands of Camps Bay and Clifton as well as the vibrant docks of the V&A Waterfront, the Mother City’s premium shopping mecca. Focused on fair and sustainable tourism, Molo Lolo works with Khayelitsha Travel to organise a memorable and perspective-changing township tour.
At Molo Lolo, enjoy meals prepared with a focus on the multi-cultured cuisine of this enchanting country. Choose from a selection of five rooms, each with its own individual flavour. With satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, fully-equipped kitchen and a wealth of local knowledge, this guesthouse is catered to your every need.
- Close to amazing hiking trails
- Short drive to the V&A Waterfront
- Around the corner from the premium beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Artisans’ corner showcasing local craft
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, barbeque facilities, international adaptors, tea and coffee
- facilities, laundry equipment, fully-equipped kitchen, satellite TV and communal lounge