View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Mint at the Taj Cape Town
Tempt your taste buds for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Mint, Taj Cape Town’s all-day dining restaurant. Mint serves up a delicious range of both international and local fare in a bistro-style setting. Conveniently central, Mint is a popular destination for business lunches, dinners, functions and celebrations.
Mint, and the rest of the Taj Hotel, is housed in Cape Town’s old Reserve Bank building, giving it an undeniably historic and romantic setting. Though it may fill three-levels, Mint is an intimate restaurant that pours out onto St Georges Mall where visitors can enjoy some al fresco dining in the beautiful Mother City.
Mint boasts an exquisite open-plan show kitchen where guests can witness their food being freshly prepared. The menu is modest yet widely diverse, and the Bombay tiffin (Indian tasting platter) and lamb chops come highly recommended.
- The Cape Town Taj Hotel’s all-day dining restaurant
- Mint serves a delicious range of international and local fare
- Centrally located in the old Reserve Bank building
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Recommended dishes include the Bombay Tiffin and lamb chops
Download the MINT-Dinner-Menu-Aug-2015