View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Mesopotamia Kurdish Restaurant
Channel your inner Sultan as you recline around old-world copper tables, surrounded with the scent of Kurdish cooking. Mesopotamia is a Kurdish restaurant, serving Middle Eastern food, with highlights including a spicy chicken haran served in a clay pot, and badiljane tijikiri for vegetarians.
All cooking is Halaal-friendly and is prepared on a traditional tandoori wood fire. Guests can choose between the à la carte and set menus, each with a fine selection of meze and dishes. Sip on fragrant tea poured from a samovar to clear the palate while you relax on kilim cushions.
Along with the traditional Kurdish folksong that sets the tone for the evening, entertainment includes mesmerizing belly dancing acts, sure to make a night extra special. Mesopotamia is a popular venue for hire for special occasions, birthday parties, anniversaries and business meetings.
- Enjoy Kurdish dining to the entertainment of belly dancing and traditional folksong
- Cuisine: Kurdish and Middle Eastern
- Ambience: Authentic Kurdish
- Dress Code: Comfortable and casual
- All food is Halaal-friendly and prepared on a traditional tandoori wood fire