View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Lady Hamilton Hotel
The gracious, blushing pink, Lady Hamilton Hotel, part of the Leisure Hotel Group, is located in Gardens, just a little bit away from the bustling Cape Town city centre, but still conveniently close to its attractions. Take a brisk walk to Kloof Street for an abundance of trendy restaurants, boutique stores, delis and coffee shops. Take a dip in the Hotel's sparkling pool or read the newspaper on the terrace, Lady Hamilton caters to all needs.
Table Mountain towers just above the hotel, and along with the city centre, can be reached in under 10 minutes by car. Friendly reception staff who speak several languages are there to assist with Cape Town tours, bookings, car hire and other arrangements. They are well practiced in helping you to surprise your travel companion with a trip to the Winelands or a boat ride to Robben Island.
This 3-star hotel has everything you need for a stay in the sunny city, including a swimming pool, on-site restaurant, and 24-hour reception and porterage. Both Single and Double rooms are available, each tastefully decorated in bold and vibrant colours. The Lady Hamilton Hotel is proudly family-friendly, and cots are available on request.
- 3-star hotel located next to the historic Parliament Buildings in Gardens
- Less than 10-minutes drive from most Cape Town attractions, including Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
- Bookings, tours, car hire and recommendation services offered in several languages
- Facilities include a swimming pool, on-site restaurant, 24-hour reception and porterage
- Amenities include air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, room safe, telephone and complimentary Wi-Fi