View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Lanzerac Wine Estate
Though established way back in 1692, you would think that the original owners of Lanzerac had planned from the beginning to create a long-lasting, luxury wine estate. The historic Manor House so perfectly lends itself to boutique accommodation, the vineyards are perfectly suited to wine production, and the surrounding mountains are the perfect backdrop for a Winelands wedding, making Lanzerac Wine Estate a favourite in the region.
Lanzerac offers hotel accommodation in a beautiful Cape Dutch building. Though the exterior signals old world charm, the interior is surprisingly modern. Period grandeur is carried through in well-thought-through décor, making your stay all the more romantic. There are a total of 48 en-suite bedrooms from which to choose, all of which open out directly onto private or shared patios.
As far as dining is concerned, you won’t have any problems getting a delicious bite to eat as the estate offers an acclaimed restaurant, picnic area and wine tasting facility. Lanzerac Wine Estate also has a highly recommended day spa and wellness centre, where guests can be pampered with a range of sought-after treatments.
- Under new ownership and fully refurbished for hotel guests and day visitors alike
- Accommodation, dining, day spa and event venue in the Jonkershoek Valley
- The official home of Pinotage, with a well-appointed tasting room and adjoining delicatessen
- Set just outside of Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands
- Beautiful views for picture-perfect weddings
- Cape Dutch architecture and period décor meet modern furnishings and luxuries
- 48 en-suite bedrooms, each with doors opening directly onto the patio