View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Surrounded by a sprawling one hectare garden, Kingfisher Hollow is cradled by the Helderberg Mountains in this piece of tranquil paradise in Gordon's Bay. This countryside accommodation is the ideal place from which to begin your journey on one of the Cape’s famed wine routes.
Located just 2km from the shores of Gordon’s Bay, the sheltered waters of False Bay provides a fun experience for the whole family. You may even spot dolphins and whales during the months of June through November who pass through in their own gracious fashion. The city centre is around 45km away where you will find the iconic Table Mountain, the shopping mecca which is the V&A Waterfront as well as Robben Island, the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden and the enormous Canal Walk Shopping Centre. Nearby Somerset West is popular for its horse riding while 15km away are wine estates like Vergelen, Morgenster and Lourensford.
At Kingfisher Hollow, enjoy the swimming pool before making use of the self-catering equipment or communal barbeque facilities. Guests can choose from a Log Cottage, 2 Bedroom Apartments or Studio Apartments.
- Close to Helderberg Nature Reserve
- Surrounded by wine estates
- Great spot for seasonal dolphin and whale-watching
- Sheltered swimming beaches and horse riding
- Amenities include a Log Cottage,
- 2 Bedroom Apartments, Studio Apartments, swimming pool, communal barbeque area and self-catering facilities