View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Kidger House can be found in the leafy suburb of Newlands, a central suburb that sits against the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain. Offering 4-star Cape Town accommodation of the highest quality, visitors are minutes away from all major tourist attractions.
The building itself is an exquisite example of the historic, white-washed Cape Dutch architecture. Its unique gables overlook a verdant garden that provides a tranquil haven during the hustle and bustle of your holiday. Coincidentally, a short trip will get you to the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden with its myriad of indigenous trees, flowers and shrubs and breath-taking views. For the sports enthusiasts, both Newlands Cricket Ground and Newlands Rugby Stadium are just down the road. Newlands Brewery, founded in 1820, offers fun tours while the V&A Waterfront is a 15-minute drive into the city centre.
Four Suites await, each with their own unique charm and allure. Two of these come with self-catering facilities for light meals. A pool awaits in which to cool down while many different restaurants, shops and bars are within easy walking distance.
- Central location on the slopes of Table Mountain
- Down the road from Newlands Cricket Ground
- Close to Newlands Rugby Stadium
- Near to the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- Close to Cavendish Square Shopping Centre
- Amenities include: TV, hairdryers, pool, toiletries, mini-bars, breakfast and tea and coffee facilities