View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Kennedy's Beach Villa
Kennedy’s Beach Villa focuses on providing a luxurious 4-star getaway in tranquil and peaceful surroundings. Rest your body and soul in this perfect accommodation in the Cape, hidden away along the Onrus Lagoon.
Old-world elegance and organic charm abound in an authentic, organic experience. Minutes away from the holiday town of Hermanus, you will be able to settle down at any number of restaurants or watch whales ponder through the waves during season in this whale-watching capital of South Africa. The nearby village of Gansbaai offers shark cage diving while wine tours, kayaking, horse riding and Saturday country markets are frequented by locals and tourists alike.
Visitors can choose between two options at Kennedy’s Beach Villa. The Beach Suite offers incredible mountain and sea views while the Lagoon Villa is cradled in a grove of Milkwood trees, tucked away in a magical world of romance and serenity. While both come with satellite TV, only the Lagoon Villa contains kitchen facilities.
- Close to the whale-watching capital of Hermanus
- Region a favourite for horse riding
- Shark cage diving in nearby town of Gansbaai
- Unbelievable views and rustic location
- Amenities include satellite TV, incredible views, Jacuzzi only at the Beach Suite and kitchen facilities only at the Lagoon Villa