View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Inverdoon Game Reserve
Just over two hours from Cape Town, Inverdoorn Game Reserve is home to 29 different species of free-roaming wildlife, including cheetah, rhino, the rare Cape Barbary Lion, buffalo, giraffe, hippo, letchwe and oryx. Whether you’re just visiting for the day, or staying for a while, Inverdoorn provides an experience that’s impossible to forget.
Enjoy the spectacle of thousands of animals from the safety of your open-air 4×4 safari. Professional guides will even get you up close and personal with the majestic cheetah in it’s natural environment, after which a team can take you through the cheetah rehabilitation, breeding and special care programs. Once you’re back at the ranch, spend some time relaxing around the swimming pool, visiting the curio shop, walking through the cactus garden, practice your golf swing at the driving range or take a quad bike trip.
Over 1 200 wild animals, including the Big Five, call this beautiful piece of Ceres home, but human visitors are made to feel at home too. Iziba Safari Lodge offers a choice of accommodation options to suit all holiday types and budgets. Select between the premier Ambassador Suite, the Luxury Chalets or Standard Chalets, and Guest Houses for larger groups. Whichever you go with, you can be guaranteed an amazing experience among Africa’s most beautiful wildlife.
- Both luxury and affordable accommodation options inside a stunning game reserve
- Home to the 29 different species of wildlife, including the Big Five
- Experience open-air 4×4 safari game drives with an experienced, professional guide
- Just 2½ hours from Cape Town
- Amenities include a swimming pool, barbeque area, two bars, TV lounge, conference room, dining areas and curio shop