View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The 4-star Intaba Lodge is set high above the Hout Bay valley, looking towards the beautiful vineyards of Constantia. Stay in a stunning colonial house, surrounded by a lush garden, indigenous flora, and a number of footpaths. This location gives Intaba Lodge spectacular sunsets, setting the sky ablaze in tones of orange and pink, and bringing out the colourful hues of the 8500m² garden.
Hout Bay is characterized by its unique seaside atmosphere and culture. Host to beaches, mountains and forests, Hout Bay is the perfect holiday base for any kind of adventure lover. Visit Seal Island from the harbour or visit the World of Birds, one of the largest bird parks in the world, both just a stone’s throw away from your doorstep.
All bedrooms and cottages in this iconic Victorian-styled home have windows opening to beautiful views of the valley and mountains, and all are equipped with 4-star amenities to make your stay comfortable and restful. A spacious verandah wraps around the entire house, perfect for freshly prepared breakfasts and cocktail sundowners.
- 4-star guesthouse located at the top of the Hout Bay valley
- Iconic Victorian-styled home with views of Constantia and the valley
- 8500m² indigenous garden with numerous footpaths
- Located near beaches, mountains, forests, Hout Bay Harbour, and World of Birds
- Amenities include under-floor heating, ceiling fans, heaters, private safes, and complimentary Wi-Fi