View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Hunneyball House is located in the centre of Stellenbosch, a beautiful town filled with both students and wine-lovers. Enjoy 4-star luxury in the middle of the Cape Winelands, within walking distance of a number of museums, galleries, shops, restaurants, and bars. Enjoy the solar-heated swimming pool and several fountains at this stunning guesthouse, only 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and 40 minutes from Cape Town city centre.
Enjoy a breakfast made from freshly prepared, locally sourced ingredients on the terrace before starting your day of exploring the Winelands, where there are approximately 400 wine tasting destinations to choose from. Book ahead if you’d like a personal tour from your hosts, who happen to be two winemakers, one of whom is also a certified tour guide. They offer tours, recommendations and bookings in both English and Swedish.
Guests can choose from the following three room categories: Traveller, for those wanting a quick stop and a comfortable night; Explorer, for those who are after a bit more space, relaxation and enjoyment; and finally, Leisure, for the largest bedroom of the three. Guests may also make use of the swimming pool and entertainment area.
- 4-star guesthouse in Central Stellenbosch
- Walking distance from a number of museums, galleries, shops, restaurants, vineyards and bars
- 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- Tours offered in English and Swedish
- Amenities include en suite bathroom, satellite TV, small fridge, ceiling fans, heater, and tea and coffee making facilities