Head South Lodge
Head South Lodge is a modern, 4-star guesthouse located in the eclectic neighbourhood of Green Point, two minutes away from Cape Town’s leading tourist attraction, the V&A Waterfront, three minutes from Cape Town central and close to Sea Point’s restaurant district, promenade and beautiful beaches.
Every inch of this luxury guesthouse has been phenomenally decorated with tasteful, bold features, expertly blended with the original Art Deco structure.
The strongest feature of the Head South Lodge is personal service. Book a day tour to Cape Point, the Winelands or Table Mountain, or experience a township tour and whale watching. Your hosts can organise these tours in your choice of an open bus, touring company, in your own transport or with a private driver. Additional luxury services include an in-house hairdresser who will by appointment, visit your room between 17h00 and 21h00 for a cut that doesn’t rob you of valuable day-touring time. The lodge even has facilities for guests undergoing plastic or dental surgery.
All 15 rooms are luxury double rooms with en suite showers or baths. Beds are extremely comfortable, so much so that local visitors have even ordered some for their homes. Many of the guests at Head South Lodge are from the European film and advertising community, so keep your eyes open for an impromptu model casting. We recommend getting a room with a private balcony to enjoy those private sundowner moments.
- 4-star, modern, Art Deco guesthouse
- Located in Green Point, two minutes away from Cape Town’s leading tourist attraction, V&A Waterfront, three minutes from Cape Town central
- Choose between 15 Standard, Luxury and Deluxe Rooms
- Enjoy personal service and day tours at your convenience
- Basic amenities include TV, private safe, ceiling fan, iPod docking station, work desk and hairdryer on request