View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Check out Guru Tours’ exciting fully-inclusive package deals, which include unforgettable tours, sunset boat cruises, night & dinner excursions, and accommodation & airport shuttles. This is a fantastic way to explore the Cape Town, Helderberg and Winelands area. Make sure you don’t miss the famous Madiba – Nelson Mandela Secret Footsteps Tour.
This is a taste of what Guru Tours offer:
Cape Peninsula Tour
The Peninsula Tour covers the entire Cape peninsula and shows you the wonders of Cape Town – from the pristine beaches, to the spectacular sight of Cape Point, the most south western point of Africa. Included too is a visit to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
The trip goes via Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay, Betty’s Bay and on to Hermanus. Experience the world famous Clarence Drive – recognised as one of the top 10 scenic drives in the world.
Visit some of the 5 Regions: Stellenbosch, Helderberg, Paarl, Franschhoek and “Hemel en Aarde” or concentrate on one region.
Cape Town Safari
Table Mountain and the famous V & A Waterfront Aquarium.
Aphrodisiac Shack Culinary Experience
A farm with a traditional smokehouse, situated on the Theewaterskloof dam. Celebrity chef Sean sees to it that this is an unforgettable culinary experience.
Only with Guru Tours can you add-on specialty activities like:
- 4×4 excursion to see the original ox wagon trails over the Hottentots Hollands mountain range made by the Voortrekkers – the early European arrivals to Africa
- Craft beer tasting at the brewery where a wide range of exceptional beers are brewed, including seasonal and one off “wild beers” – a taste that is unique and possibly never repeated.
- Sunset cruise to end of your day of perfect experiences.
Please note that meals and entrance fees are not included.
- Variety of tour vehicles on offer
- Experienced operator since 1995
- Tailor-made tours