View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Set among six acres of enchanting gardens in Upper Claremont, Greenways Hotel offers 5-star luxury to the discerning traveller. Traditional charm and elegance meets modern comfort in this historical Manor House. The hotel is only five minutes away from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and is within easy reach of Cape Town’s most popular attractions.
Mornings at Greenways Boutique Hotel start with a breakfast buffet, including a wide selection of home-made jams. From there, guests can be found sipping a glass of chilled, local wine at the pool, savouring a fine single-malt whiskey in the cigar library or simply enjoying an afternoon game of croquette on the lawns. Greenways Hotel is also the home of Ashton’s Restaurant, where guests can taste some of the freshest South African dishes and an extensive award-winning wine list.
The Luxury Rooms and Executive Suites have been decorated with meticulous attention to detail and fitted with every modern amenity to make your stay comfortable and restful, including Charlotte Rhys toiletries, extra-length beds and under-floor heating. Rooms have either private patios or balconies with spectacular-mountain and garden views.
- 5-star hotel accommodation in Upper Claremont
- Experience 5-star luxury and traditional elegance in this historical Manor House
- 5 minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and within easy reach of Cape Town’s top attractions
- Business facilities include complimentary Wi-Fi, ISDN lines in bedrooms and secretarial services upon request
- Amenities include a swimming pool, gardens, lounge, cigar library, restaurant, air conditioning, mini-bars, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and ISDN connection, Charlotte Rhys toiletries, bathrobes and slippers