View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Spread between the two tranquil coastal towns of Struisbaai and Cape Agulhas, you’ll find various houses and units belonging to Greens Accommodation. From single units to houses overlooking the ocean, they’ll have the ideal spot.
Here at the southernmost tip of Africa, where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet, it’s easy to lose yourself in the beauty of the area’s natural wonders. With breathtaking hiking trails that take you past the historic L’Agulhas Lighthouse, to fishing, whale watching and extreme water-sports, there’s something to be discovered by travelers from all walks of life.
Whether you’re backpacking in and around Cape Town, or on your way to visit the Garden Route, Greens Accommodation should make up part of your journey. Each of the houses and units have fully equipped kitchens, satellite TV, laundry facilities and all the luxuries one could need for a relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Find accommodation between Struisbaai and Cape Agulhas
- Rentals vary from single units to houses overlooking the ocean
- Activities include hiking, whale watching and extreme water-sports
- Visit the southernmost tip of Africa and L’Agulhas Lighthouse
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, satellite TV, laundry facilities and more