View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Gondwana Game Reserve
Scratch open-vehicle Big Five safari off your bucket list, or try your hand at horseback safaris, bush picnics, fishing, hiking, mountain biking and bird watching.
Scratch open vehicle safari off your bucket list, or try your hand at horseback safaris, bush picnics, fishing, hiking, mountain biking and bird watching.
Set on 11 000 hectares of dramatic terrain, the Gondwana Game Reserve holds the distinction of being the only Fynbos reserve in the world with free-roaming Big Five, game, as well as endangered species like the Cape Mountain Zebra, Black Rhinoceros and Black Harrier. Of course, when you’re back from an incredible open-vehicle game drive, with expert field guides, enjoy some quiet time and indulge in a spa treatment.
Have your choice of luxury accommodation, from Superior Rooms and Deluxe Suites to Luxury Kwena Huts. Whichever you decide, panoramic views of the Outeniqua Mountains, Africa’s wildest animals and the stars in the clear night sky overhead will be waiting to greet you.
- Luxury accommodation inside a game reserve
- Professionally guided open-vehicle safaris
- Spa and restaurant on premises
- See the Big Five, as well as endangered species such as Cape Mountain Zebra, Black Rhinoceros and Black Harrier
- Amenities include infinity swimming pool, open-plan lounge and bar, dining room set around two open fireplaces, verandah, and an outdoor African boma (fire pit)