Gap Lodge Guesthouse
Ever wondered what it’s like to have Table Mountain in your backyard? Stay at Gap Lodge Guesthouse and make this a reality. Located in the green and leafy suburb of Tamboerskloof, Gap Lodge is located within easy walking distance of the vibrant and trendy Kloof Street and Cape Town’s resident party street, Long Street. The V&A Waterfront, Cape Town city centre, and the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are all within a 10 – 15-minute drive.
Gap Lodge is conveniently close to all of Cape Town’s attractions, but if you’re having trouble deciding where to go, they do offer individual tour arrangements. Make the most of Cape Town’s cultural and dining hub with a stroll down Kloof, Bree and Long Street. The variety of shops, museums, galleries, restaurants and bars will satisfy the curiosity of any visitor.
Enjoy your breakfast with a freshly brewed coffee on the terrace while watching the squirrels play in the garden. This modern guesthouse offers three beautifully furnished bedrooms, each individually decorated with an en suite bathroom, and 100% percale cotton linen to assure your most comfortable stay. Daily housekeeping services allow you to make the most of your time in the inimitable Mother City.
- Luxury guesthouse in Tamboerskloof, walking distance from Kloof, Long and Bree streets
- Centrally located, less than 10-minute drive from many of Cape Town’s attractions
- Airport transfers and individual tour arrangements by prior request
- In order to respect guests’ need for silence and relaxation, Gap Lodge does not cater to children under the age of 10
- Amenities include dual air conditioning, digital safe, hairdryer, TV, 100% percale cotton linen, daily housekeeping, complimentary Wi-Fi