View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Felsensicht Holiday Home
Felsensicht is a 4-star holiday home in Cape Town, found in the historic port of Simon’s Town. A bright and modern seaside getaway, it serves as the perfect hideout on your holiday in the Mother City.
Explore the Naval Museum and the Toy Museum before cooling off in the blue waters of Fisherman’s Beach, two minutes away from your lodgings. Boulders Beach is an ever-popular tourist attraction with its African penguin colony and massive granite rocks that date back 540 million years. The neighbouring suburbs of Fish Hoek and Kalk Bay are equally fun, with restaurants, bistros and pubs lining the main road while both tourists and locals enjoy the water at Fish Hoek Beach. Hiking routes also dot the encircling rugged mountainside, paths carved against into steep, fynbos-covered slopes.
At Felsensicht, you can choose between three rooms, one of which features twin beds. There is a barbeque area where you can prepare some food while enjoying a marvellous sundowner with your friends or family. With two garages and watchful security, your trip is also safe and secure.
- 20-minute to Boulders Beach
- Close to the historic port of Simon’s Town
- Hot spot for all kinds of watersports
- 2-minute walk to Fisherman’s Beach
- Amenities include 3 bedrooms for 6 people, fully-furnished outdoor and barbeque area, complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchenette, two garages, weekly housekeeping and watchful security