View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Dysart Boutique Hotel is found in Green Point, a vibrant suburb renowned for its colourful nightlife and exquisite views. Venture out your front door and be greeted with incredible views of the ocean and the now iconic Cape Town Stadium.
Once you’re settled in, you can always head down for a stroll on the promenade. This lovely walkway runs alongside the beachfront and upon which sit numerous cafes, restaurants and bars. Table Mountain is visible as you make the short trip into the city centre. Here, you can visit the trendy streets of Kloof and Bree, where charming bistros and pubs are filled with a wonderful mixture of eclectic characters and friends. Refresh yourself after a night on the town by travelling to the premium beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, a 10-minute drive from your Green Point haven.
At the Dysart Boutique Hotel, you’ll enjoy an exclusive Cape Town spa experience by arrangement or enjoy a breakfast buffet laden with fresh, local produce. A stylish and sophisticated establishment, cool off at the pool before heading into the lounge for cocktails.
- Close to trendy Bree Street and Kloof Street
- Short walk to the Sea Point Promenade
- Near to stylish cocktail bars and restaurants
- Close to Blue Flag beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Amenities include spa, breakfast buffet, pool, cocktail lounge, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en suite bathrooms and one of a terrace, patio or small balcony