View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Durbanville Hills Winery
The cool sea air that drifts inland from False Bay and Table Bay creates a late afternoon mist over the vineyards in this unique location, yielding favourable conditions for Sauvignon Blanc grapes and a number of other varietals. Only 20km from Cape Town, Durbanville Hills is an ideal site for a wine tasting, excitingly paired with chocolate or biltong.
Dining at Durbanville Hills is an equally relaxing experience, with Head Chef Louisa Greef preparing a range of simple yet sophisticated breakfasts, lunches and dinners (on selected evenings only). Sip on a glass of Durbanville Hill’s famed Sauvignon Blanc with your meal and take in the beautiful vineyards and mountainous surroundings.
The wine estate also subscribes to a number of environmentally-friendly grape-growing practices and social responsibility projects, as if you needed any more convincing.
- Wine estate just 20km from Cape Town
- Renowned for Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc
- Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Wine tasting and wine pairing with chocolate or biltong in the cellar
- Environmentally-friendly grape-growing practices and social responsibility projects