View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Hidden away on the slopes of Clovelly in the suburb of Fish Hoek, Dunvegan Lodge is a peaceful Cape Town getaway. Enjoy this home away from home as you sample the local flavours and cultures of this laidback seaside village.
Your rooms at Dunvegan Lodge include separate entrances, en suite bathrooms and coffee and tea facilities to start your day. You can choose between the Cottage, Studio, Bay Suite, Pool Suite and the African Attic Suite. There is a solar-heated pool and Jacuzzi, along with complimentary Wi-Fi to plan your day.
In the area, be sure to check out neighbouring Kalk Bay and St James, with their bustling main roads containing a myriad of restaurants, pubs and shops. Also, be sure to explore the quaint sloping streets and avenues with hidden galleries and market stores. Hikes here are popular too, with various route available up the fynbos-covered mountains. From July through to December, visitors can often spot southern right whales amongst the waves of False Bay. A golfer’s paradise, Dunvegan Lodge overlooks Clovelly Country Club. Ranked 55th in South Africa, it has consistently maintained its reputation as one of the most popular clubs in the Western Cape.
- 10-minute walk to Fish Hoek Beach
- Magnificent views over Clovelly Country Club
- Ideal getaway for golfers, birdwatchers or hikers
- Direct access to Silvermine Nature Reserve
- Amenities include separate entrance, patio, complimentary Wi-Fi, en suite bathrooms, coffee and tea facilities, satellite TV, housekeeping, hairdryer, towels, air conditioning and fully-fitted kitchenette