View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Derwent House Boutique Hotel
Derwent House Boutique Hotel is found in the peaceful suburb of Gardens, mere minutes out from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and its trendy streets. Walk out your door and take a quick stroll to numerous coffee shops, delightful restaurants and artisanal shops.
This 4-star Cape Town accommodation option is near the vibrant Kloof Street, Bree Street and Long Street, each with their own unique charm and character. A 5-minute drive will take you to mesmerising hiking paths that meander up summits like Lion’s Head, Devil’s Peak and the iconic Table Mountain. Five minutes longer and you’ll arrive at the luxury beaches of the Atlantic Seaboard, where hundreds of visitors flock to the white sands and turquoise waters of Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno.
Rooms at Derwent House all have air conditioning, a valuable commodity during those famous Mother City summers. Tea and coffee facilities provide the perfect start to the day while you can always put your feet up with glass of port or sherry by the fireplace.
- A quick stroll to numerous restaurants, bars and shops
- Attractions close by are the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town Convention Centre, Table Mountain, luxury beaches and the trendy streets of Brie Street and Kloof Street
- Additional services provided include shuttles to and from the airport
- Solar-heated pool and Jacuzzi for ultimate relaxation
- Amenities in the 10 rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen television, DVD player and library, bathrobe, slippers, tea and coffee facilities, private bathrooms and an iPod docking station