View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Deo Gratia Guesthouse
If you’re looking to get some time alone, you’ve found the perfect place to do so. The Deo Gratia Guesthouse is located on grounds nearly 5000m 2 in size in sunny Durbanville, central between Cape Town and the Winelands. Let your guests arrange a tour with a reliable, qualified tour guide to make the most of your stay in this beautiful area.
There are 12 wine estates along the nearby Durbanville Wine Route, as well as a wide choice of restaurants and pubs. If you’re feeling lucky, take a short trip to Grand West Casino or see what’s showing at the Bellville Velodrome. Shopaholics in the group will get happily lost in either Tyger Valley or Cape Gate shopping malls, both just a stones throw away.
Enjoy peace and quiet at this safe and spacious guesthouse. Furnishings are simple, but comfortable with hints of South African country décor. Guests can enjoy a relaxing plunge in the Jacuzzi while the kids play on the jungle gym. There’s something for everyone at this relaxing breakaway lodge.
- 3-star guesthouse in Durbanville
- Centrally located about 30min away from Cape Town, Paarl, Stellenbosch and Swartland
- A local, reliable tour guide can be arranged
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and jungle gym
- Amenities include towels and linen, electric blankets, fans, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi,as well as tea and coffee making facilities