View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
De Waterkant Village
Cape Town culture has a European affair in this charming setting. De Waterkant Village is made up of eccentric semi-detached cottages, cobbled together on streets preserved from the 1760s. This avant-garde retreat is surrounded by an abundance of restaurants, art galleries, clubs, salsa and tapas bars, cabaret theatres and Parisian cafés, attracting a broad mix of people from different cultures and countries.
Tucked between Table Mountain range, the CBD and the Atlantic Seaboard, De Waterkant borders the Cape Town Fan Mile and is within walking distance of the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Stadium, Green Point Park, CTICC and Mouille Point Promenade. This placement is perfect for tourists, locals and business travellers alike, as getting around the city during the day could not be easier, and finding a place to eat a special dinner or enjoy a night on the town in the evenings can all be done on foot.
De Waterkant Village offers a host of accommodation options, ranging to suit every taste and budget. Ask your hosts to help you select from apartments, cottages and guesthouse rooms for anywhere between one and six guests, and they will help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Discerning backpackers and budget travellers can also book into one of the Traveller’s Rooms, perfect for those looking for a clean and comfortable resting spot without the hefty price tag.
- Holiday apartments, cottages and guesthouse accommodation in De Waterkant
- Walking distance from the Cape Town Fan Mile, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Stadium, Green Point Park, CTICC and Mouille Point Promenade
- Around 20km from Cape Town International Airport and Constantia Winelands
- 6km or less from Table Mountain Cableway, CTICC, Cape Town CBD and Bo Kaap
- Includes exclusive Sandy B Beach Club membership