De Waterkant House
Stay in a beautiful Cape Georgian Manor House in the heart of the vibrant and eclectic De Waterkant Village. De Waterkant House overlooks the surrounding village with all its restaurants, bars and hidden gems right through to Cape Town’s working harbour. Reach Cape Town CBD or the V&A Waterfront in a minute or two, or simply kick back and enjoy the atmosphere of the neighbourhood.
Diverse in culture and architecture, De Waterkant is Cape Town’s arty, historical and charismatic neighbourhood. These romantic streets are lined with inviting al fresco restaurants, sidewalk cafés, boutiques bars and cabaret shows. Signall Hill sits right behind De Waterkant, showing off inimitable panoramic views of the city from its hiking trails and picnic spots. You can even check your clock to Signal Hill’s perfectly timed Noon Gun.
Be gently woken up by the early morning sounds of ships in the not-too-distant harbour from your discreet and elegant bedroom. Each of De Waterkant House’s 9 bedrooms are decorated in a relaxed, European style, and fitted with all the comfortable amenities for a relaxing stay.
- Luxury guesthouse accommodation in De Waterkant
- Includes exclusive Sandy B Beach Club membership
- Walking distance from Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront
- Surrounded by restaurants, coffee shops, boutique stores and cabaret shows
- Amenities include 9 rooms, a swimming pool and barbeque facilities