View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
De Molen Guesthouse
Located on the sleepy slopes of the Helderberg Mountains, De Molen Guesthouse offers luxury accommodation on a tranquil and secure country estate. Its position on the foothills gives De Molen sweepings views of the sea, mountain and vineyards. Dutch owners, Joris and Christy, go the extra mile to make you feel right at home.
De Molen Guesthouse is located in Somerset West, a near-perfect central between Cape Town city centre and the rolling Stellenbosch Winelands. Make this stunning venue your base for exploring the Mother City and the best of what she has to offer.
De Molen offers a variety of rooms for travelers to choose from. Standard Rooms each have a terrace, while stylishly designed Luxury Rooms have a balcony and views over the garden, forest and surrounding mountains. The crescendo of them all however, is the Premium Room, with a large balcony and panoramic views of False Bay and the distant mountains. All guests have access to the tropical pool or cosy lounge fireplace and library. Sundowners on the lapa with an outdoor barbeque are a win any time of year.
- De Molen offers Standard, Luxury and Premium Rooms
- Enjoy spectacular sweeping views of False Bay, the Helderberg Mountains and Cape Winelands
- Centrally located between Cape Town and the Stellenbosch Winelands
- Shared facilities include a tropical pool, library, lounge and fireplace
- Amenities include an extra-length king-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower, block-out curtains, bathrobes, toiletries, tea and coffee facilities, air conditioning, safe, TV, towels, complimentary Wi-Fi, and same-day laundry service