View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
De Keurboom Guesthouse
Have your selection between self-catering or B&B at De Keurboom Guesthouse in Cape Town’s Northern Suburbs. De Keurboom is located in Kuilsrivier, on the renowned Western Cape Wine Route. Make the most of easy access to two major highways and popular attractions within 20-minutes reach from your modern townhouse or guesthouse.
Enjoy the services of a dedicated, qualified tour guide and get first-hand knowledge of the Mother City from one of its locals. When you’re not exploring the Cape Peninsula, stroll just around the corner from the upmarket shopping complex, Tyger Valley, where you’ll find a range of boutiques, fine restaurants and twelve cinemas.
Each modern 3-star guesthouse unit consists of a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and plenty of cupboard space. Spend your summer days soaking up the sun on the patio or cool off under the shaded pergola. The indoor barbeque facility means you can have something good on the fire all year round.
- 3-star guesthouse in Kuilsrivier
- Enjoy the services of a dedicated, certified tour guide
- Located within 20-minute drive of major attractions
- Near to Kuilsrivier Golf Course, Zevenwaght Wine Estate and Tyger Valley Mall
- Amenities include a digital safe, linen, patio area, shaded pergola, mini library, secure parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, oil heaters, fans, and hairdryers