Dale Court Guesthouse
Hidden away in a cosy cul-de-sac off the trendy Somerset Street, Dale Court Guesthouse in Green Point is the perfect holiday haven. Enjoy the convenience of this centrally-located Cape Town guesthouse where you are a stone’s throw away from all major tourist hotspots.
A few metres from your door you will find a myriad of different restaurants, cocktail bars and clubs. A 2-minute drive will get you to the exceptional V&A Waterfront, its boutiques and upmarket stores will be sure to catch the eye of the discerning guest. From here, you can always embark on a ferry ride to the historic Robben Island. Hikes up nearby Lion’s Head are extremely popular due to the incredible vistas of Table Bay experienced from its summit. Walk down to the promenade, a walkway that snakes its way along the beachfront. It proves to be a favourite spot for joggers and picnic-goers.
Within its palm-flanked doors, Dale Court Guesthouse offers Single, Double, Twin and Family Rooms. All contain en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, TV and tea and coffee facilities while the “Famous Dale Court Breakfast” is included in the rates.
- Vibrant nightlife of Green Point
- Near to the V&A Waterfront
- Close to scenic hikes up Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
- Short walk to the Green Point Promenade
- Amenities include Single, Double, Twin and Family Rooms, en suite bathrooms, air condition, TV, breakfast and tea and coffee facilities