View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Cycle through Cape Point with Baz Bus
The Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day Tour is the most affordable and fun way to see one of the world’s most spectacular coastlines!
After being picked up, you’ll start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the Atlantic seaboard with the stunning Twelve Apostle Mountains as a backdrop. The first stop is Hout Bay Harbour where an optional boat cruises to visit the Cape Fur Seal Colony on Duiker Island is recommended.
The journey continues along the False Bay coastline with a stop on the breathtaking Chapman’s Peak Drive (subject to road conditions) for a morning snack and incredible pictures opportunities. You’ll then be able to admire the very entertaining African Penguins at Boulder’s beach.
The final stop of the tour is Cape Point Nature Reserve where you’ll be able to take a downhill cycle through the free roaming wildlife, followed by a delicious picnic lunch and a leisurely stroll to the famous Cape of Good Hope, most South-Western point of the African continent.
It’s outdoors, it’s exhilarating and the spectacular view of Cape Point Nature Reserve is an experience of Cape Town you will not easily forget.
- Cycling in Cape Point Nature Reserve (use of mountain bikes & helmets)
- Jackass Penguins at Boulders Beach
- 45 min easy hike to the Cape of Good Hope
- Accommodation pick up & drop off (from a list of selected hostel & hotel)
- Morning snack, lunch, & all entrance fees included (Boulders Beach, Chapman’s Peak Drive & Cape Peninsula National Park)