View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Built in the late 1800’s, this historical home is now elegantly restored and exquisitely furnished to revive its former glory, offering every guest at Coote’s Cottage a luxurious and timeless experience.
Just a stone’s throw from Kenilworth Racecourse, Coote’s Cottage is conveniently located just 20 minutes from Table Mountain, Rhodes Memorial, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Groot Constantia, the City Bowl, the V&A Waterfront and the beaches of False Bay, Hout Bay, Table Bay and the Atlantic Seaboard.
The cottage boasts a serene, secluded, Japanese-style garden and a semi-glass roof and black marble fireplace in the lounge, making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy this tranquil setting all year round. The cottage is also available for small weddings, anniversaries, engagement parties and corporate functions that suit a setting of a beautiful and bygone era.
Coote’s Cottage comprises of a lavish Victorian bedroom with en suite bathroom, an entrance room, opulent lounge, dining room, second bedroom and a fully-fitted kitchen. To make your stay even more special, we recommend requesting one of Coote’s timeless flower arrangements for your room before your arrival.
- 4-star luxury in an exquisitely restored historic home
- Cottage is serviced daily except for Sundays and public holidays
- Centrally located between City Bowl and Southern Peninsula attractions
- Events venue for small weddings, christenings, anniversaries, corporate functions and engagements
- Amenities include satellite TV, phone, radio, fireplace, and fully equipped kitchen