View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
‘Cottage’ is a very humble descriptor for these beautiful holiday apartments and houses. Constantia Cottages is located in the heart of the beautiful Constantia suburbs, among some of the oldest Winelands in the Cape. The three well-appointed holiday homes are surrounded by a large, immaculate, private garden and spacious solar-heated swimming pool, well lit with romantic garden lights in a secure property so you can enjoy them around the clock.
Located amid the leafy vines of Groot Constantia, Constantia Uitsig, Klein Constantia and Buitenverwachting wine farms, Constantia Cottages are the perfect place to explore the Cape’s Southern Winelands. The apartments are also within easy access of the major highways, a 15-minute drive from False Bay’s beaches and golf courses, or a 20-minute drive from Cape Town’s city centre.
Each of the apartments differ slightly, but amenities include under-floor heating, secure parking in double-garages, high-quality appliances, and private patios. To make your stay even more enjoyable, Constantia Cottages offers the following services upon request: wine tasting tours guided by a wine expert, organised tours to Cape Point, West Coast and other regions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, wine tasting and delivery at the premises, professional massages and airport transfers.
- 40m2 solar-heated swimming pool
- Safe, well-lit garden and secure parking in double-garages
- Central location, and a short drive from some of the countries oldest wine farms
- Amenities include under-floor heating, washing machine, barbeque facility, dishwasher, oven, stove, TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, high-quality appliances, and private patios
- Available services include wine tasting tours guided by a wine expert, organised tours to Cape Point, West Coast and other regions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, wine tasting and delivery at the premises, professional massages and airport transfers