View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Coffeebeans Routes is a tour operator that prioritises creativity and creates travel experiences around South African stories.
The tours that visitors can enjoy are contemporary, urban, African experiences that provide nuanced insights and complexity with the focus on Cape Town, the Cape Winelands, and Johannesburg.
Coffeebeans Routes are creative and cultural travel specialists, recognised by the travel industry and international press as pioneers in this sector and have won two international awards for their approach to tourism.
They are Fair Trade certified.
On offer are scheduled day tours (4 to 8 hour experiences), private day tours, tailor-made programmes, multi-day programmes, and special events.
- Unique access to the homes of musicians for private concerts
- Unique access to the studios of artists for private art visits
- Traditional home-cooked meals in the Cape Winelands
- Nuanced creative explorations of Cape Town, Johannesburg, and the Cape Winelands
- A range of culinary experiences