View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Chateau Neuf du Cap
A piece of French heaven found in the valley of Hout Bay, Chateau Neuf du Cap boasts beautiful views of the ocean and the surrounding green mountain slopes. Its location allows for incredible scenic drives along the coast as well as journeying down the unforgettable twists and turns of Chapman’s Peak Drive.
The World of Birds, Africa’s largest bird sanctuary, is nearby while you can always drive through the verdant valley, past charming vineyards and wineries, to the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden. This private Cape Town guesthouse is also a quick car ride away from some of the city’s most premium beaches, with their silver sands disappearing into the exquisite waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
At the house, you will discover two exquisite bedrooms with a king-size bed in each. If you’re travelling with a large group or family, there are four single beds available. Take a dip in the pool after a day spent out on the wine farms or stay in and catch a film on the satellite television, keeping in touch with friends via the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Found in the beautiful seaside suburb of Hout Bay
- Close to the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Hout Bay Beach, The World of Birds, Chapman’s Peak Drive and luxury Cape Town beaches
- Amenities include 2 Rooms with king-size beds or singles by request, private entrance, security, fully-equipped kitchen, satellite television and complimentary Wi-Fi
- In an area famed for farmstyle markets and shops
- Facilities include a swimming pool, garden, barbeque and even an outdoor pizza oven