View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Cape View Guesthouse
Cape View Accommodation is set high on the slopes of Cape Town’s iconic Table Mountain, from where guests can take in panoramic views of the city and sights – which as you’ll be able to see – are only a short drive away.
Here in Devil’s Peak, the guesthouse is run by dynamic mother and son team, Margie and Jamin. Should you be interested in a guided tour, Margie just happens to be a qualified tour operator and wine maker. Cape Winelands tour, anyone? If you’d rather go your own way, let Cape View assist you with airport transfers, car hire and/or public transport – the MyCiti bus stops right outside the front door.
Four spacious bedrooms are fitted with en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV and modern fixtures. Guests can make use of tea and coffee trays in their rooms, but don’t miss the delicious full English breakfast served on the balcony– it’s one of the best ways to start off a day in sunny South Africa.
- 3-star guesthouse in Devil’s Peak
- 15 minutes or less from Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, and Camps Bay
- Incredible views over the city, Table Mountain and Camps Bay
- MyCiti bus stop right outside the front door
- Tours, airport transfers and car hire can be arranged