Cape Town Lodge
Found in Buitengracht Street in the city centre, the Cape Town Lodge Hotel delivers elegance and luxury 4-star Cape accommodation. No matter the room, guests will be able to appreciate inspiring views of Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, Signal Hill, Cape Town Harbour and the colourful Bo-Kaap.
Knowledgeable staff will be able to recommend tours and activities, with reception, concierge and travel services available 24-hours a day. Close to many tourist attractions such as the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island and the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, there is no shortage of opportunities to get your holiday off to a memorable start. If you fancy a night out on the town, look no further than Long Street and Kloof Street. As the sun goes down, their restaurants, bars and clubs awaken and the night’s fun begins.
There are 123 rooms on offer at the Cape Town Lodge Hotel, while three Luxury Apartments and a Penthouse Apartment surround a rooftop pool. Enjoy the sophistication of the cigar lounge or the fun of the cocktail bar. Visit the fitness centre to keep up with your routine, or buy access to the Wi-Fi and catch up with friends and family back home.
- Self-catering Luxury Apartments and Penthouse Apartment
- Close to the Company’s Garden and the Planetarium
- Magnificent views of the Mother City
- Close to the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain and premium beaches
- Amenities include fitness centre, buffet room, cigar lounge, rooftop pool, cocktail bar and purchasable Wi-Fi