View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Cape SA Tours
Cape SA Tours showcase the best of Cape Town with their Cape Peninsula Tour itineraries. Visitors to the Mother City can select from half-day or full-day tours, depending on your budget, time and preferences
The half-day tour of Cape Town includes a scenic coastal drive along some of the Cape Peninsula’s most popular beaches, namely Sea Point, Clifton and Camp’s Bay, followed by the endless Atlantic Ocean vistas and overhanging mountain on Chapman’s Peak Drive. From there, you’ll find yourself at another of Cape Town’s most stunning landscapes at Cape Point, in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Finally, you’ll get to visit the penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach, near the historic naval town of Simon’s Town. Full-day tours include the same itinerary, as well as a visit to Hout Bay flea-market, an optional trip to the seals on Duiker Island and a wine-tasting session at one of the country’s oldest wine estates.
- Full-day and half-day tours around the Cape Peninsula
- Half-day tour includes Sea Point, Clifton, Camp’s Bay, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape Point and Boulder’s Beach
- Full-day tour includes the same with an additional visit to Hout Bay and the Constantia Winelands and an optional boat ride to Duiker Island
Cape SA Tours
- room Goodwood, Cape Town, 7459
- phone +27 (0) 21 591 2452
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- desktop_mac http://capesa-tours.co.za/tours/cape-peninsula-tour.aspx