View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Cape Manor Hotel
Cape Manor is a Premier Hotel located in tree-lined Marais Road, close to the Sea Point Promenade. Commanding spectacular views of Table Mountain and the awe-inspiring Atlantic Ocean, Cape Manor lies in close proximity to all major attractions including the V&A Waterfront, Green Point Stadium, Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, Lion’s Head and, of course, the iconic Table Mountain itself.
Sea Point enjoys a bustling 24-hour cosmopolitan atmosphere with many shops, restaurants, clubs and coffee bars, while promenade sunsets are some of Cape Town’s most photographed. After a day of exploring, guests at the Premier Hotel can return to comfortable rooms with mountain and sea views. Alternatively, sip on your favourite drink on the deck at the hotel’s Promenade Cocktail Bar while watching the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
With 87 Standard Deluxe Rooms, 6 Executive Rooms, 6 Luxury Suites and 21 self-catering apartments, whether you are looking for a business facility, stylish accommodation, or a family holiday, the Cape Manor welcomes you to the best of Cape hospitality.
- Hotel restaurant and cocktail bar
- Centrally located near all major tourist attractions
- Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and mountain
- Conference facility available
- Amenities include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, satellite television, personal safe and tea and coffee making facilities