View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Camico B&B and Self-Catering
If you’re looking for comfort, stay at Camico. Accommodation at Camico consists of a spacious, semi-detached flatlet that is available either as B&B or self-catering. The flatlet is located in Kuils River with close access to a wide network of roads, making the perfect place for budget travellers to explore the Cape Peninsula and all its attractions.
Camico is easily accessible from Cape Town International Airport and the owners are happy to arrange airport transfers, tours and rental vehicle for your convenience. When you arrive at Camico, let the kids play in the safe tree-shaded garden or go and explore the Winelands which are right on your doorstep.
The flat consists of a fully furnished bedroom; a neat bathroom, a kitchenette equipped with the expected self-catering facilities; a sitting room and a back yard stoep. A cot or beds for two children can be arranged for family visits. The friendly owners at Camico ensure that every convenience and comfort is provided.
- Family-friendly accommodation with safe garden
- Safe and secure remote-controlled parking
- Complimentary coffee, tea and homemade rusks
- Amenities include a fridge, microwave, compact oven & twin plate set, kettle, toaster, iron,
- hairdryer, TV, CD/DVD player and braai facility