View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Buffelsfontein Game and Nature Reserve
Buffelsfontein Private Game and Nature Reserve sits in the heart of the West Coast and is home to some of Africa’s most revered animals: lions, buffalo, White Rhino and giraffe. A luxurious night’s rest under the West Coast stars followed by a guided game drive across this 1600 hectare family-owned reserve is an experience you will never forget.
Buffelsfontein has everything you need for a relaxing yet extraordinary getaway, including a restaurant and bar. However, for those who like to explore, it’s conveniently located near to the unspoiled beaches of Yzerfontein, !Kwha ttu San cultural centre, the West Coast Fossil Park and at the right time of the year, the Darling Wildflower Show.
Buffelsfontein offers accommodation options to suit every pocket. Budget travelers can experience an unforgettable night in the bush in a basic chalet. More discerning travelers could consider one of the 4-sleeper luxury cottages, while the guesthouse is perfect for large groups. Book your piece of the African sun and the staff at Buffelsfontein will ensure you an experience of a lifetime.
- Select between self-catering or all-inclusive meals
- Game drives included in selected packages
- Accommodation options include Guesthouse, Self-Catering Cottages, Full-Board Cottages,
- Self-Catering Chalets and Bush Camp
- Restaurant and bar on-site
- Amenities are subject to choice of accommodation. Available amenities include towels and linen, microwave, toaster, stove, kettle and refrigerator