View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Bistro @ The Bay
Bistro @ The Bay is made very special by its location, with a dramatic view onto Camps Bay beach from full-length windows. Though an indoor restaurant, a white canopy overhead makes the space airy and light.
Lunches are served from midday, and the atmosphere of the bistro gracefully turns romantic for late tea and then vibrant for dinner. Fresh ingredients are prepared honestly to bring to life the Bistro’s contemporary menu. A selection of cakes and pastries, made by an in-house team of pastry chefs, line the displays.
This relaxed and warm space is at its best during sunset, when orange and pink hues light up the sky over the Atlantic Ocean in a spectacular sight to behold. The wine list is extensive with varietals all the way from the West Coast to Walker Bay.
- Enjoy light, relaxed bistro-style lunches and dinners
- Contemporary menu and extensive wine list
- Meals are made from fresh ingredients, honestly prepared
- Display counter offers freshly baked cakes and pastries
- Look down onto Camps Bay beach and the Atlantic Ocean