View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Imhoff Caravan Park
Imhoff Caravan Park sits quietly on the front of not one, but two unspoiled beaches, including the local favourite, Long Beach. The park is based in the ocean-side town of Kommetjie with spectacular views of Chapman’s Peak and Hout Bay Harbour in the distance.
If you’re in the mood to try something other than surfing, swimming and tanning on the beaches, the Constantia Winelands are a mere 15 minutes away, including the historic Groot Constantia. Any shopping you require during your stay can be done in the neat Longbeach Mall, only 10km down the road. We recommend a visit to Imhoff Farm, where you can enjoy camel rides, delicious meals, a snake park and petting farm. A regular train service makes travelling from Fish Hoek to Cape Town both easy and affordable.
Facilities at Imhoff Caravan Park include 75 level stands for caravans and tents. All stands have green grass, electricity outlets and built-in barbeque facilities for guests to enjoy. This family-friendly venue also includes a playground and games room with pool, table tennis and satellite TV.
- Family-friendly caravan park, chalets and campsite accommodation
- Located in Kommetjie, the “little basin” of the Atlantic Seaboard
- Located near to two beaches, Long Beach Shopping Centre, and the Constantia Winelands
- Regular train service operates between nearby Fish Hoek and Cape Town city centre
- Amenities include electricity outlets, barbeque facilities, washing lines, playground and games room