The V&A Waterfront World Media & Legacy Centre
Whether you are a business traveller, media broadcaster, blogger, photographer or writer, the World Media & Legacy Centre offers a range of turnkey solutions to meet your specific needs - and deadlines. This centre is:
- Central: Safe and secure in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, the Centre is a 10-minute stroll from Cape Town Stadium and the CBD.
- Accessible: Supporting all business and media 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the 2010 FIFA World Cup™, the Centre is open from 07h00 until 24h00 from June 1, 2010.
- World class: Highly skilled, established and trusted service providers facilitate your every production and business requirement.
- Convenient: All services, resources, consumables and facilities are managed from under one roof.
- Creative: Unique South African music, footage, photographic and editorial content have been compiled to inspire and facilitate your best work.
- Resourceful: Call one telephone number from anywhere in South Africa for assistance.
- Reassuring: On-site staff speak up to nine international languages.
- Invigorating: Get light snacks, free Wi-Fi and watch the latest World Cup match live on one of our plasma screens, all at our on-site café.
For more information, please visit www.waterfontmediacentre.co.za, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for service enquiries, or simply call +27 79 392 8852.