Pop-up coffee shop in prime location available immediately – make this space your own
Calling Coffee Artists, Mocha Aficionados, Cappuccino Connoisseurs, Café au Lait Devotees.
Cape Town Tourism offers a magnificent, blank-canvas space in our flagship Visitor Information Centre on the corner of Castle and Burg Streets for a pop-up coffee shop entrepreneur.
Make this space work for you for the next four months, starting 1 May or soon thereafter, and have the first option to sign a longer-term contract.
A great address and catchment area in the heart of Cape Town:
- Cape Town Tourism Visitor Information Centre and Head Office clientele, staff and meetings
- Major business and office blocks in close proximity, including the Cape Sun Hotel, Pinnacle Building, Reserve Bank Building and the refurbished offices of the Department of Justice
- Popular stop of the City Sightseeing Bus Red and Blue Routes
- Free WiFi
- Promotional support from Cape Town Tourism through our digital, visitor and industry platforms
- Open-plan inside serving area with separate kitchenette
- Covered balcony space overlooking busy Burg Street
- Reduced start-up rent of R5 000 per month for 50sqm (for the first four months)
- Your creative pop-up coffee ideas, backed by some genuine experience and good business sense
- Superb coffee
- A simple sample menu including pastries, healthy “on-the-run” sandwiches and snacks
Elmarene Bernhardt at (021) 487 6800, or email her at email@example.com by close of business on Monday, 29 April 2013 to qualify.