The Sunday Village Market in Cape Town
January 20, 2013 at 10:00am
To: December 15, 2013 at 3:00pm
Enjoy a leisurely shopping experience at the Cape Quarter in Green Point with the Sunday Village Market.
Held every Sunday from 10h00 to15h00, with parking only R5 all day, The Market truly represents the heart and culture of the Mother City
The Village Market @ Cape Quarter is a unique, European Lifestyle Market that supports local goods and produce, all the while striving to be as organic and environmentally friendly as possible. The Village Market is a centrally located venue with an alfresco vibe – enhanced by an abundance of retail, restaurants and specialty services with secure underground parking.
The Market Bar is serving Boston's Breweries fine craft beer and will also offer the chance to learn more about craft beer and food pairing. These beers will include Naked Mexican, Van Junks Pumpkin Ale, Whale Tale Ale and Johnny Gold Weiss. Wines from different wine estates will also be on offer for market enthusiast to taste, learn and enjoy.
The Village Market area is currently undergoing renovation thereby contributing to the Cape Town 2014 World Design Capital Event. The attention to detail given to the design is paramount with the emphasis being on raw, recycled and reused. Designer tables and seating are arriving daily, provided by Pierre Cronje.
“Promoting a life with style… Get fresh in the Village”
• Centrally located
• 900 Secured parking bays
• Located on the famous Cape Town FAN WALK
• Accessible using the MYCiti public Transportation (F1)
The market that truly represents the heart and culture of the Mother City
• Live Music
• Organic fruit & vegetables
• Organic and Fair-trade coffee
• Specialty food market- a smörgåsbord of fresh, gourmet style foods:
- Fresh grilled fish, prawns and calamari
- Specialty sausages and biltong
- Homemade pies
- Farm cheeses
- International Award winning Marmalades, Jams and Preserves
- Organic nuts and grains
- Artisan breads
- Home baked goods and preserves
- International cuisines, including sushi, tapas and Thai food
• Up-and-coming Designers, Fashion, Jewellery, Artisans and much more…
In the next three months
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.