Join Base 4 Aviation for a once in a lifetime Helicopter Whale Watching Experience from the Air at the Hermanus Whale Festival. The helicopter will take you on a magnificent flight from the Sand and Sea Institute,
along Die Plaat Beach, De Kelders and return via the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Bring your family and friends for an unforgettable experience – a fun day not to be forgotten!
Spend a weekend in Simon's Town and experience the wines and whales of the Cape Peninsula!
2 Nights B&B for 2 adults sharing, Harbour Boat Trip & Wie Tasting at Cape Point Vineyards
Total cost of package: R2500 (incl VAT)
This package is available during the months of September - November 2014.
To book, call 021 786 4528 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For only R6500.00 p.p sharing. The Package Price Include:
- Entrance To The Jazz Festival On Friday, 10 Oct 2014
- Entrance To The Main Music Festival On Saturday, 11 Oct 2014
- Bus Transfers To And From The Jazz Festival
- Accommodation On The Train At Bloemfontein Station (Two Nights - Includes Bedding)
- Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Macufe Jazz Festival T-shirt And Cap
- Party The Night Away In Our Dance Coach.
- Cash Bar Will Be Available
- Soccer Tickets To Macufe Cup
City Sightseeing Bus - Kids travel free
- By 1 Adult ticket to the Canal Cruise, Red City or Blue Mini Peninsula Tour and take 2 kids under 18 for free!
- City Sightseeing's open-top buses offer hop on-hop off experiences including Table Mountain, Camps Bay, Hout Bay, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Two Oceans Aqarium.
- Valid from the 01 May - 31 October 2014
- Book online or purchase from City Sightseeing's office outside the Two Oceans Aqarium.
For more information, please www.citysightseeing.co.za
• Two kids travel for free with every adult return ticket purchased at R215.
• ‘Kidz Season’ promotion can be purchased from the Cableway’s ticket office. The offer is valid on weekends, public holidays and during the June and October school holidays!
• Valid from 01 May – 31 October 2014.
• Tickets can only be purchased from the Cableway’s ticket office and is not available online.
For more information, please visit www.tablemountain.net
Come spoil your family with a delicious buffet dinner at to Goudini Spa's restaurant boasts.
The beautiful destination is known for its breathtaking views of the Breede Valley, exquisite dishes and efficient, friendly service.
You also get free access to our natural hot springs from 12:00 to 17:00. Remember your swimsuit and towel!
See you Sunday ...
For bookings, call +27 23 349-8100 or visit www.goudinispa.co.za