Stay 2 nights - Pay for only 1
Applicable to Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
R1600 per room for the first night and the second night is on us!
Room only rate- maximum two people per room.
Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please contact (0)21 465 7050 or email email@example.com://firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to this discounted Cableway rate South African senior citizens get further discounts at the Table Mountain Café on Fridays.
South African pensioners who have purchased the Pensioner ticket are offered, at a cost of R47.50 per pensioner, a meal consisting of either a pie, chips and salad OR quiche and salad, plus a slice of milk tart and filter coffee or tea.
In order to qualify for this special, pensioners must hand over their Senior Citizen Cableway ticket to the Café cashier where it will be stamped. The ticket will then be returned to the pensioner for their return trip.
For more information please visit www.tablemountain.net or call 021 424 8181
Table Mountain Cableway’s Kidz Season promotion allows two kids to travel for free with every adult return ticket purchased from the Cableway’s ticket office.
This offer runs from 1 May – 31 October 2014 and is valid on weekends, public holidays and during the June and October school holidays! The adult return ticket rate of R215 is valid until 30 September 2014.
Tickets can only be purchased from the Cableway’s ticket offers and is not available online.
• Two kids to travel for free with every adult return ticket purchased @ R215 (3 for the price of 1)
• Only available to buy from the Cableway’s ticket office.
• Valid from 1 May – 31 October 2014
• Valid only on weekends, public holidays and during the June and October school holidays
• The adult return ticket rate of R215 is valid until 30 September 2014.
Please note: Special offers are not available for purchase online.
For more information, please visit www.tablemountain.net or call tel: 0214248181
There is no better way to usher in the evening than on board the City Sightseeing bus – one of the top things to do in Cape Town this summer.
Sit back on the top deck of the iconic, state of the art, red open top City Sightseeing bus and feel the breeze in your hair as the bus takes you past all the best attractions. The highlight of the Night Tour is the stop at Signal Hill when passengers hop-off to watch the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean and get the chance to enjoy a sundowner picnic – so remember to bring along your favourite treats.
Details of the Night Tour:
Book online and only pay R90 instead of R100 www.citysightseeing.co.za
The bus departs at 17:30 (From/To the Tour Office, outside Two Oceans Aquarium
Pack a romantic picnic
Pack in a warm jacket
The Kulula flight leaves Cape Town International Airport on the early morning of the 8th December 2014, you catch a shuttle to Durban harbour and then leave Durban on the MSC Opera that morning for a 4 night cruise which returns on the 12th December 2014.
The price is R9,999*pps and includes:
• return flights from Cape Town International Airport to King Shaka International Airport. The flight leaves on the morning of the 8th December 2014, and returns on the afternoon of the 12th December 2014.
• a shuttle bus from King Shaka International Airport to the Port of Durban.
• A cruise on the MSC Opera which leaves Durban on the 12th December 2014 and returns to Durban on the 14th of December 2014 (after which you fly back to Cape Town). The ship will visit the exotic warm-water islands of Inhambane and Portuguese Island. Entertainment by famous Capetonian rap artist, Jack Parow and DJ Naaldekoker, is for free. Meals on board the ship are for free. The cabin is an inside cabin.
Makes for a great #shotleft during your holiday in Cape Town, or for Capetonians.
Click here to book the Kulula Flight + Party cruise package.
Bookings made before the 30th April 2014 wont attract the usual theme cruise surcharge.
For all bookings or for more information, please contact tel: 021 531 7453 or email email@example.com
Enjoy a 2 night stay including a Spa Treatment at R 1,730 per room per night
The offer Includes:
• Breakfast each morning
• Welcome tea on arrival in the spa
• Complimentary Body Composition Analysis
• 30 minute back, neck & shoulder massage
• 30 min spa skin treatment
• Complimentary access to the Steam Shower and Splash Pool
• A glass of sparkling wine and Spa snack per stay
To book phone the hotel directly on: +27 21 488 5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter and School holiday Events:
Wildcard holders and My Greencard holders qualify for a special rate on the Flying Dutchman Funicular. To qualify bring along your Wildcard/my Greencard and your ID.
Cape Town residents can purchase their My Greencard from 8 Cape Town Tourism visitor centres – your Id, proof of residence and x2 ID photos are required when purchasing).
Price: R30 for an adult return ticket (normal price R52)
Validity: 1 March - 31 May 2014
For more information, please contact Cape Point on 021 780 9010 or www.capepoint.co.za
EASTER : LONG WEEKEND
17 - 21 April 2014
18 - 22 April 2014
Call us today for additional dates & rates !
EASTER : 18 - 21 Apr '14
LONG WEEKEND 25 - 28 Apr '14
Adults : R1895.00
Under 18s : R1695.00
Under 12s : R1395.00
Family Special : R5995.00
(Two Adults & Two U18)
Full-Day Swartberg Eco- Excursion (Circular Route via Prince Albert & Meiringspoort)
Total Cost of Two- Day Package:
Group Size Cost per person sharing
Minimum 2 guests 2 990.00 (ZAR)*
* Cost include transport and Driver/ Guide on Full-Day Swartberg eco-excursion
Group Size Cost per person sharing
Minimum 2 guests 1 550.00 (ZAR)*
* Cost exclude transport and Driver/ Guide on Full-Day Swartberg eco-excursion
Single Supplement = ZAR 500.00
- Two Nights accommodation at a 4-Star Oudtshoorn Guesthouse (B&B)
- Lunch & wine/beer tasting at Karusa Vineyards (Day 1)
- Full-Day Swartberg Eco Excursion
- Entrance fees to Cango Caves
- Entrance fees to Highgate Ostrich Show Farm
• Accommodation in a double room with breakfast.
• One child stays for FREE with parents.
• Kids Easter programme available including special surprises!
• R100 discount towards a three course meal for 2 at La Vigna Restaurant.
Only R445 per person sharing
Valid 21 March 2014 – 31 May 2014 – subject to availability
Please contact: Natasha Petersen on email email@example.com , Tel no: 021 855 1040
Please quote reference number: LCHEAS14
Kom bederf jou gesin met 'n heerlike buffet ete by ATKV-Goudini Spa se spogrestaurant.
Die pragtige bestemming is bekend vir sy asemrowende uitsig oor die Breedevallei, keurige geregte en flink, vriendelike diens.
Bespreek sommer nou.
Jy kry boonop gratis toegang tot ons natuurlike warmwaterbronne van 12:00 - 17:00. Onthou jou swembroek en handdoek!
Sien jou Sondag...
Join us for an adventure of a lifetime
The price is R1200 per person excluding transfer which is an optional extra.
This special is valid from 1 Feb – 31 May
For more information, please contact Juanita on 0283123347 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your unforgettable experience, have a look at our website: www.whitesharkprojects.co.za NOW!
Meet us at 11am every day outside St. Georges Cathedral on Whale Street.
Expect a three hour tour around the center of Cape Town with tales of iconic leadership and peaceful revolutions but also with spoiled squirrels, a 360 year old fruity guy and a very depressed lion. We will see the famous city landmarks and learn some local Capetonian lingo. We'll even show you some hidden places to get a local beer!
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +27(0)766369007
What could be more specail than celebrating your big day in a spectacular winelands setting, surrounded by breathtaking mountains?
ATKV Goudini Spa, just about an hour's drive from Cape Town on a well-known wine route, is die ideal venue for an unforgettable wedding. So talk to us about your bridal dreams - we can't wait to make them come true.
To make your day even more special:
- Stay in a free luxury Slanghoek Villa
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Get a romantic midweek holiday for the bridal couple at the first anniversary.
Special offer of 50 % discount on venue hire between June - August 2014.
Watch the magnificent sunset together while sipping your welcome drink, then feast on Executive Chef Christo Pretorius’ four-course
candlelight dinner accompanied by live music. All female guests will be presented with a red rose, and one very lucky lady will win a
half carat diamond at random selection, courtesy of renowned Cape Town jeweller Uwe Koetter.
Price: R 795 per person • Arrival: From 19h00, dinner to be served from 19h30 • Dress code: Smart
Dietary Requirements: Kindly advise at least 48 hours in advance.