WHO ARE WE?
Cape Town Tourism (CTT) is the official visitor and industry services agency for the City of Cape Town. We promote private-public partnerships, sustainable development & service excellence in tourism. We serve a membership base of approximately 1200 tourism products, operate a network of official Visitor Information Centres & assist an average of 500 000 enquiries per annum.
Cape Town Tourism is a source of relevant business information, a vehicle to provide representation to all tourism businesses, large or small, allowing access to promotion and tourism programmes, and importantly, a platform to put visitors in touch with the remarkable experiences offered by members of Cape Town Tourism.
WE SUPPORT THE TOURISM INDUSTRY THROUGH OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Accreditation and Affiliation with Cape Town Tourism
- Credibility in the market place – Visitors feel assured of quality and service when they find the official Member of Cape Town Tourism logo on your website, collateral and marketing material.
- Start up Guides – How to enter the tourism marketplace
- Assistance with road signage applications
- Quality assurance assessments with Department of Tourism
- Market Insights, Research and Statistics
Discounts with selected Preferred Service Providers (PSP’s)
- Access to service providers who offer discounts and value added services to CTT members.
WE CONNECT OUR MEMBERS:
- Brochure display at selected Visitor Information Centres.
- Touch screen listing nationwide for accommodation, tour operators, restaurants and vehicle hire.
- Website listing on www.capetown.travel.
To the Industry and Trade:
- Networking and local area functions throughout the year
- Opportunities to be involved in CTT’s Guest & Media Relations programme
- Advertising opportunities in the official Cape Town Visitors Guide
To the Cape Town Tourism Team:
- Educationals with the frontline team
- Local area information sessions
- Visitor Information Centre visits
WE PROMOTE OUR MEMBERS:
- Online accommodation booking through Nightsbridge.
- Access to the Cape Town Toolkit on www.capetown.travel/toolkit.
- Promotion of deals via our website www.capetown.travel
- Social Media Platforms
BECOME PART OF OUR DYNAMIC ORGANISATION BY JOINING TODAY!
Contact Chelene Wiggett 021 487 5858 or Fuad Peters 021 487 6862
Or our Head Office on 021 487 6800 Fax: 021 487 6859
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.capetown.travel/industry
Facebook: www.facebook.com/capetown.travel Twitter: @capetowntourism