WHO ARE WE?
Cape Town Tourism (CTT) is the official visitor and industry services agency for the City of Cape Town. We promote private-public partnerships, sustainable development & service excellence in tourism. We serve a membership base of approximately 1200 tourism products, operate a network of official Visitor Information Centres & assist an average of 500 000 enquiries per annum.
Cape Town Tourism is a source of relevant business information, a vehicle to provide representation to all tourism businesses, large or small, allowing access to promotion and tourism programmes, and importantly, a platform to put visitors in touch with the remarkable experiences offered by members of Cape Town Tourism.
WE SUPPORT THE TOURISM INDUSTRY THROUGH OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Accreditation and Affiliation with Cape Town Tourism
- Credibility in the market place – Visitors feel assured of quality and service when they find the official Member of Cape Town Tourism logo on your website, collateral and marketing material.
- Start up Guides – How to enter the tourism marketplace
- Assistance with road signage applications
- Quality assurance assessments with Department of Tourism
- Market Insights, Research and Statistics
Discounts with selected Preferred Service Providers (PSP’s)
- Access to service providers who offer discounts and value added services to CTT members.
WE CONNECT OUR MEMBERS:
- Brochure display at selected Visitor Information Centres.
- Website listing on www.capetown.travel.
To the Industry and Trade:
- Networking and local area functions throughout the year
- Opportunities to be involved in CTT’s Guest & Media Relations programme
- Advertising opportunities in the official Cape Town Visitors Guide
To the Cape Town Tourism Team:
- Educationals with the frontline team
- Local area information sessions
- Visitor Information Centre visits
WE PROMOTE OUR MEMBERS:
- Online accommodation booking through Booking.com.
- Access to the Cape Town Toolkit on www.capetown.travel/toolkit.
- Promotion of deals via our website www.capetown.travel
- Social Media Platforms
BECOME PART OF OUR DYNAMIC ORGANISATION BY JOINING TODAY!
Contact Chelene Wiggett 076 0299196
Or our Head Office on 021 487 6800 Fax: 021 487 6859
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.capetown.travel/industry
Facebook: www.facebook.com/capetown.travel Twitter: @capetowntourism