Logos and linking
We encourage you to use the member of Cape Town Tourism logo in your marketing material and on your website.
Cape Town Tourism is an interactive organisation and we encourage members to link to our website, or any relevant section within it, and our various mini-sites.
When linking to capetown.travel, please hyperlink on words that relate to the content you are linking to, which helps your user and improves our and your search engine optimisation.
Great: Visit the Cape Town Tourism website to see a directory of Cape Town accommodation
Good: Visit the Cape Town Tourism website to see a list of Cape Town accommodation
Not recommended: Visit the Cape Town Tourism website to see a list of Cape Town accommodation
A logo for print is available and can be requested via email to email@example.com.
Conditions of use:
- By providing a hyperlink to the official Cape Town Tourism website (or associated site) you are agreeing to abide by CTT’s terms and conditions. Acceptance of these terms also extends to CTT keeping records of your links, which will be held in accordance with the CTT privacy statement for periodic inspection and tracking purposes.
- The Cape Town & Western Cape logo is the property of Cape Town Routes Unlimited (CTRU) and cannot be modified, re-distributed or re-used in any way.
- The Cape Town Tourism Member logo is the property of Cape Town Tourism (CTT) and cannot be modified, re-distributed or re-used in any way.
- Use of the Cape Town Tourism Member logo is one of the benefits of paid members and may be used only by current paid-up members of Cape Town Tourism. Cape Town Tourism reserves the right to request the removal of the Cape Town Tourism Member and/or Cape Town & Western Cape logo from any third-party website, should CTT consider that conditions of use have not been fully observed, or should the party become engaged in activities which are deemed inappropriate.
- CTT will not be held responsible for any technical issues or failures relating to the installation of this link, but will endeavour to offer advice if required.
To request any logos or any other formats please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0)21 487 6800.